5 bedrooms / Sleeps 12 / From $3,530 USD per night
Sale price: by request
Your Private Villa Managed by the Four Seasons Hotel
Distinguished by private infinity edge plunge pools, gourmet kitchens, spacious covered terraces and patio areas, and inviting four-bedroom designs, these villas radiate Four Seasons quality and detailing.
Masterfully carved antique Mexican wooden doors welcome you to your private courtyard entry, which reveals a villa that is a showcase for sophisticated, yet relaxed Mexican coastal architecture.
Interiors feature the artistry of Erica Krayer and Ofelia Uribe, whose touches include furnishings and artwork from Mexico’s finest artisans.
Beautiful marble flooring, a generous use of floor-to-ceiling glass and magnificent hardwood beams enrich your living experience.
Four Seasons Private Villas are magnificently crafted, and exude a feeling of sophistication and elegance.
Each of the four floor plans features a resplendent Mexican Coastal architectural design whose covered terraces and intimate courtyards encourage indoor/outdoor living.
The vistas of the Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Banderas combine with lush, mature landscaping to make these residences even more exceptional.
Private Villas Setting
A five-minute stroll or short shuttle ride from Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Four Seasons Private Villas provides owners convenient access to the resort and all its amenities.
Comprised of various enclaves that “stair step” down a hillside, the villas occupy a lushly landscaped setting specifically selected to take advantage of the nearly panoramic views of the peninsula and the Pacific Ocean.
- High ceilings
- Full wet bar with under-sink
- Outdoor Viking grill on terrace
- Pergolas of redwood rounded beams finished with rattan vine
- Living and dining rooms open up to terrace
- Central zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Triple-filtered water purification system
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Viking stainless steel, gas double-oven and 48? cook top
- with grill
- Built-in Kitchen Aid microwave oven
- Asto dishwasher
- 3/4 HP garbage disposal
- Franke stainless steel double-sink with Hansgrohe faucet and
- retractable spray hose
- Custom maple cabinetry
- Granite countertops with backsplash
Villas are defined by the following exterior and interior appointments:
- Private entry with hand-carved antique Mexican wooden doors into atrium/courtyard
- Water fountain/feature in atrium/courtyard
- Expansive covered terraces and patio areas with ocean views
- Infinity-edge heated plunge pool with Venetian tile
With an interior design package included with purchase, Four Seasons Private Villas are crafted so owners can enjoy them immediately.
Designed to Four Seasons standards, the interiors are orchestrated by “Interiorismo y Consultoria de Arte”, a prestigious Interior Design and Art Consulting firm in México, under the direction of partners Erica Krayer and Ofelia Uribe.
Their fresh Mexican contemporary style is achieved through their extensive network of artists and artisans, which create custom made pieces for each project.