Villa Careyes 2
5 Bedrooms / Sleep 11 / From $2,220 USD per night
The house is nestled into a gated community, just a five minute walk from the beach, with a private infinity pool—typical of the Careyes terraced villas and casitas. The wide water panoramic view from the villa is nothing less than breathtaking.
The entrance opens onto the mid-level with its comfortable inside living room and TV room. Continuing, you will venture out to the spectacular “flying terrace” that opens onto the entire bay of Careyes. The living area is equipped with a sound system creates the right atmosphere for you to entertain guests, celebrate or just relax and enjoy the view.
Below, on the ground floor, are two master-bedrooms, the pool and the lower terrace. Climb the winding staircase to three more ample bedrooms and the upper terrace. The house has an easy vertical and outward movement, each area has cozy intimacy and access to the breathtaking view of the bay.
The accommodation includes a cook and maid who will be happy to prepare meals and drinks at your request. Every evening they prepare the house for sunset with candles, atmosphere lighting and refreshments: sunset is magical in Careyes!
- 2 living rooms
- 1 TV room
- 1 dining room
- 3 furnished terraces, one is an outdoor dining room
- 5 bedrooms, all with private bathroom and low-noise ceiling fan.
- 3 king-sized master bedrooms with pool and ocean view (with A/C).
- 1 double room with separate twin beds than can be joined as a double bed and pool and ocean view (with A/C).
- 1 nicely decorated nanny room with a single bed. The window faces the back of the house.
- The casita sleeps 11 people total.
- Private bathroom for each bedroom, plus a half bath near the entryway
- Infinity pool
- The house is equipped with a gourmet kitchen and laundry room; cocinera and housemaid staff are included in rent (their hours are 8am-8pm, for other needs, contact us)
- 2 TVs with Sky satellite connection and WiFi, Apple Airplay throughout
- Located inside an enclosed community with 24h security, and the house’s own alarm system for nighttime
- Landline phone