Villa Kupuri 29
Kupuri Estates, Punta Mita Resort, Mexico
6 bedrooms / Sleeps 12/ From $6,500 USD / night
Sale price: INQUIRE
Located in Kupuri, an exclusive subdivision of the private community of Punta Mita. Punta Mita is a luxurious 1,500-acre peninsula surrounded by white sand beaches, home to a variety of residential offerings and resorts like the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita and The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. Thanks to its incomparable natural beauty and unrivaled hospitality, the area has become one of Mexico’s top luxury destinations.
This stunning property is surrounded by lush tropical landscape, allowing guests to feel a sense of privacy and relaxation while enjoying the breathtaking views of the Litubu Bay. The house is just a short stroll away from to the Kupuri Residents Beach Club, where guests can enjoy the gentility of the Pacific Ocean.
At Kupuri, we want you to feel at home. Designed by the renowned architect Ernesto del Castillo, the house combines modern amenities with a fully equipped staff, including an on-site chef, making this the perfect place for guests to live an unforgettable and private 5-star resort experience. The house provides access to the four different beach clubs around Punta Mita, as well as to two Jack Nicklaus golf courses.
Your experience at Villa Kupuri 29 includes indulging in hearty breakfasts in the outdoor terrace, enjoying a cocktail at the plunge infinity pool, discovering the magic of the Mexican Pacific, catching mesmerizing sunsets from the jacuzzi, and making memories under a starlit sky next to the fire pit.
At Villa Kupuri 29 we want you to experience what has made us fall in love with this place, and live a dreamy vacation nothing short from magic
Kupuri Estates seamlessly blends all the luxuries and amenities of a 5 star resort but with the conveniences of home.
Guests staying within Punta Mita resort have access to all of the amenities the resort has to offer through our Premier Golf membership including:
- Two Four Season’s managed Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses (‘Bahia’ and ‘Pacifico’, featuring the famous ‘Tale of the Whale’ hole);
- Tennis courts and fitness center
- Resident’s Only Beach Club (which shares the same beach as the Four Season’s Hotel)
- The new Kupuri beach and club (with a full restaurant, winding infinity pool, hammocks, a full activity center, children’s club with pool and play area, and luxurious new spa)
- The private Resident’s only club at the St. Regis Resort, private on-site medical clinic; easy access to the many restaurants, shops, and spas at both the Four Seasons Punta Mita and the St. Regis Punta Mita; and in-resort shuttle service.
Outside the gates of the resort, Punta de Mita town and El Ancote beach are just a few minutes drive by golf cart.
With it’s famous surf break and ‘restaurant row’ of spectacular beachfront restaurants serving wonderful cuisine in a laid-back, your table in the sand awaits.
By car, there is much to explore, from San Pancho and Sayulita, to Puerto Vallarta and the rest of the Nayarit coastline.
The magic of Punta Mita cannot be written in words. You must experience it for yourself!