Villa Lagos del Mar 23
Lagos del Mar, Punta Mita Resort, Mexico
6 bedrooms / Sleeps 12-14 / From $1,500 USD per night
Set within the gates the tranquil subdivision called lagos del Mar at the Four Seasons / St. Regis resort – Punta Mita, Mexico, Villa Lagos del Mar 23 is a spacious and elegant five bedroom villa designed by celebrated architect Manuel Mestre.
Some of the best Punta Mita rentals are elegant creations mixing tastes of individual owners and world renown Mexican architects and artisans. This sophisticated home with two sweeping 180° ocean and golf course views overlooks the 9th and 13th fairways of the Jack Nicklaus golf course and the Four Seasons Resort, Punta Mita and beyond to the bay to Puerto Vallarta.
The magestic villa is 9500 square feet of living space built to exceed U.S. standards and to showcase custom design.
Villa Lagos del Mar 23 is distinctive in all of Puerto Vallarta for the highest quality in finishing, decor, furnishings and state-of-the-art home technology and infrastructure.
Privacy and security is what this peninsula is all about. You enter through the main gates Punta Mita, a privilege that only few in the world know and then pass through the Lagos Del Mar security gate.
Your protection and privacy is relished 24 hours a day here. You have unfettered access to the best nine and on half miles of beaches in all of Mexico.
Punta Mita real estate means no longer having to imagine playing 18 holes and then jumping into the ocean right off the 18th green.
Great care has been taken to all aspects of construction considering only world-class specifications and quality control.
This brings the best of Mexican architecture and advanced construction techniques in a way never seen before in Puerto Vallarta. This project truly rivals the best of the best.
Features & Ammenities
- Five Suites and Six Baths (All individually climate controlled). One extra bedroom is in the garage with no view but is a state of the art master suite fully equipped with a Bose sound system, satellite TV, AC, jacuzzi, walk-in closet and more to make a 6 bdrm total.
- Over 13,500 square feet of living space on over Â½ acre estate
- Designed by world renowned architect Manuel Mestre
- High quality construction methods (exceeds U.S. standards)
- An ocean view of more than 180 degrees
- Three car garage with underground home access
- Over 12,500 linear feet of Hand Crafted Custom Cedar Wood (Bozovich imported “select” from Peru )
- Over 6,500 square feet of hand selected, custom cut and hand laid Marble
- Custom designed, decorated, and hand picked furnishings and paintings throughout
- 30,000-gallon water reservoir (allowing full water supply for 10 people for 10 days)
- 675 AMP circuitry (future power needs are handled with plenty to spare)
- Dual water systems (separates main plumbing from landscaping for ease of repair)
- Full house reverse-osmosis water purifying system (allows you to drink water from the tap)
- Dual water heating system (instant heat throughout the house)
- Multi-line Panasonic Phone System (complete with in-phone intercom)
- 10 zone Air Conditioning System (each area may be controlled individually)
- State of the art kitchen (Best in class VIKING and SUB-ZERO appliances)
- 120 Wine-Champagne preservation system
- Custom Barbeque and refrigeration system outdoors (includes outside bar)
- BOSE equipped DTS surround sound in each suite
- Complete HDTV theater system (latest state of the art Satellite System)
- Complete BOSE outdoor sound system
- Network-Internet access throughout the whole house
Additional Benefits of living within the gates of the Punta Mita Resort:
- 24-hour dual gated security entrance
- Golf membership (Jack Nicklaus golf course)
- Resident’s Beach Club
- Tennis access
- Punta Mita Concierge service (All your needs and services are tended to)
- Four Seasons Resort dining access with prior reservation, subject to availability
- Extremely private