6 bedrooms / Sleeps 12 / From $4,500 USD per night
Enjoying a breathtaking beachfront setting within the acclaimed Punta Mita resort, Villa La Punta 11 is sought for its location on the shores of the Bay of Banderas. Located in the gated enclave of La Punta Estates the designer appointed, six-bedroom residence offers welcomed privacy.
Guests can look forward to the attentive service of a well-trained staff and a vacation to be remembered for a lifetime. In addition to its views of the Bay of Banderas, the two-level residence accommodates a large family or several families that can gather together in various indoor and outdoor patios and common areas, yet can retreat to more private spaces to nap or get lost in a good book. Guests are also given privileges within Punta Mita, where a host of amenities await.
• Located in the La Punta Estates gated community within Punta Mita.
• Overlooking the Bay of Banderas; a 5-minute cart ride to two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses. • 25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
• 6 bedrooms plus a Media Room.
• Sleeps 12 guests (14 with small children)
• Indoor/Outdoor Area: 9,434 square feet.
• 180-degree ocean views.
• Toll-free U.S. and Canada calls.
• U.S. and Mexican satellite TV. All bedroom suites have a TV.
• High speed Internet connection & WI FI
• The La Punta Estates enclave has 24-hour security gates.
• Use of a 6-passenger golf cart within the gated community of Punta Mita.
• 5-minute golf cart ride to Anclote, the village of Punta de Mita across from the resort. Anclote has sandy beaches as well as beachside restaurants and shops.
Two private Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf courses
Residents’ Beach Club: separate pools for adults and children, restaurant
Kupuri Beach Club: oceanfront swimming pool, dining palapa
Fitness Center: features Technogym cardio and weight training machines
Tennis Center: 10 courts with hard surface and synthetic grass; lighted for evening play • Access to 3 miles of jogging/walking trails.
- November 1, 2018 – April 30, 2019 – $5,500 per night
- May 1 – October 31, 2018 – $4,500 per night
- Christmas Week, 2019 – $9,000 per night
- New Year’s Week, 2019/20 – $9,500 per night
Master Suite (lower level):
Ocean views, spacious terrace, living room, TV, king bed, bathtub, inside and outside shower, walk-in closet
Guest bedroom 1 (lower level):
Ocean views, terrace, 2 queen beds, TV, bathtub, inside shower, TV
Guest bedroom 2 (lower level):
Ocean views, steps to outside pool area, king bed, TV, bathtub, inside and outside shower
Guest bedroom 3 (upper level):
Ocean views, spacious and private terrace, king bed plus a day bed, TV, jet tub, shower
Guest bedroom 4 (upper level):
Ocean views, terrace, king bed, TV, jet tub, shower
Guest bedroom 5 (ground level entrance): Garden views, king bed, TV, shower
Media Room with Apple TV, board games
Outside bar, BBQ grill, SONOS
*All rooms equipped with air conditioning