FAMILY ROOM & GRAND PALAPA
The heart of the house is the indoor/outdoor family room that opens into the grand palapa, which features multi-level dining and seating areas. The two-story interior space includes a media area with 65” TV, large game table and bar seating with views of the Marieta Islands. Accenting the room are colorful light fixtures and artwork by Sergio Bustamante and Joan Miro from the owners’ personal collection.
KITCHEN & DINING
The magnificent chef’s kitchen is brilliantly clad with wall-to-ceiling blue and white Talavera tile and blue Brazilian marble counter tops. A center island features barstool seating for 4 people, ideal for watching chef-prepared meals.
In addition, Villa La Punta 20 boasts multiple dining spaces for large gatherings of families and friends or intimate dinners for smaller groups:
- Dining Room – Formal space with round table that seats 16. Features brick vaulted ceiling and a hand-blown glass chandelier.
- Grand Palapa – Dining for up to 16. Prime group seating area.
- Beachfront – Outdoor dining on the sand (under the stars) for up to 20.
- Garden Area – Quiet space with table for 6. Perfect outdoor cigar area.
- Guest Apartment – Balcony space underneath pergola with table for 6.
- Casita – Outdoor garden setting with table for 6.
POOL & SPA
Recently renovated, the expansive infinity pool stretches 150 feet along the sands’ edge. It contains soft, salt-chlorinated water, with a glistening Pebbletech and tile surface. Two shallow Baja decks for lounging on either side of the pool accommodate beach chairs, umbrellas, and younger family members. The jacuzzi, which is located near the pass-through bar, can seat 8 adults comfortably.
The fully equipped gym rivals a local health club. It contains a treadmill, elliptical machine, PRECOR rowing machine, two spin bicycles, recumbent bicycle, weight machine and separate free weights. Space for yoga with multiple mats. Large screen Satellite and Apple TV with SONOS sound system. Refrigerator. Separate bath and shower.