Villa La Punta 3
La Punta Estates, Punta Mita Resort, Mexico
6 bedrooms / Sleeps 12 / From $5,000/day
Villa La Punta 3 is contemporary Pacific Mexico ultralux adjacent to the St. Regis Resort, Punta Mita. Vacation like a celebrity with five star service in perfectly exquisite privacy on the point of the peninsula and gaze at the Marietas Islands and year round sunsets.
Villa La Punta 3 is contemporary holistic architecture in homage to nature at the Punta Mita Resort. Eco-sensitive design in Punta Mita is native simplicity, warm colors and meditative experience with modern convenience. Pathways seemingly suspended over the Pacific ocean connecting reflection pools and unique structures.
At the center of Villa La Punta 3 stands the grand palapa. Nestled beneath a palm-thatched roof, sits a grounded yet ethereal living and dining terrace. Steadfast ocean breezes and sun-bathed terraces bless this marriage of nature and nurture. Striking ocean vistas surround all points inVilla La Punta 3’s central gathering area. A sustainable tropical wood dining table, created by local craftsmen for 12, provides an unmatched vantage point for the surf and sunsets.
Family and Media Room
Even the best refuge from the worldly fast track benefits from a dose of modernity. Apart from providing a protective air-conditioned haven, the family room presents a most comfortable space for guests to watch a movie, listen to music, or enjoy a board game. The tropical wood indoor dining table in this refuge is long and narrow, inviting conversation. It is set under a vaulted ceiling and soft lights, a place to share a delicious meal and relax. The setting is accented by colorful native art and craft and surrounded by a contemplative pool.
Kitchen & Breakfast Dining
The graceful kitchen Villa La Punta 3 fits both form and function. Amidst ocean-facing windows, everything from delicious simple Mexican fare to lavish haute cuisine is happily prepared. Charming yet modern, the kitchen opens onto an outdoor patio deck bordered by a pond, where you will find an intimate breakfast nook, ideal for both traditional and creative breakfast fare served hot from the kitchen.
Pool and Terraces
A grand illusion by design, the pools appear endless. These two adjacent bodies of water blend with sea and sky, enhancing undisturbed views of the blue horizon with over 150 feet of infinity edge. For the ultimate in guest year-round comfort, the two pools can be heated to separate temperatures. The smaller of the pools encircles the Keili suite, offering a dynamic and diverse swimming experience. Nearby, a whimsical bar extending unsupported from the wall is, in fact, a restored vintage surf board. A ground level fire pit for intimate gatherings and fantastic sunsets is situated on the sand beach terrace. Shaded beneath the Manzanillo trees on the sand terrace, a large native wood picnic table provides the ideal setting for midday meals overlooking the surf.
For those seeking a vigorous workout, the air conditioned gym features a professional quality Precor elliptical cross-trainer and treadmill. A bench and adjustable free-weigh set completes this haven for fitness.
– Located 40 miles north of Puerto Vallarta airport
– 50 meters of Pacific Ocean beachfront located inside the gates of the Four Seasons/St Regis Resorts gated community, Punta Mita
– 5 bedroom suites, 1 additional garden bedroom, 8 baths, sleeps 12 (14 with children)
– Each suite has motorized blackout and sheer shades, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD, Control 4 remote control & wireless music streaming system
– Wireless Internet throughout
– Small gym with Precor elliptical machine, treadmill, bench and free weights
– Toll-free US and Canada calls, fax and scanner
– 63-inch Flat screen TV with Bowers and Wilkins home theater system in media room
– Satellite TV
– One indoor and three outdoor dining areas, each seats up to 12
– 14 Passenger van
– 6 Passenger golf cart
– 4 Town bikes
– 4 Paddle boards
– 2 Two person ocean kayaks
– Sub-Zero wine storage and house wine list
– Zoned air conditioning throughout
– Access to the Four Seasons/St Regis Resorts gated community Jack Nicklaus golf courses, Residents Beach Club, tennis club and fitness center
– Seasonal access to St. Regis and Four Seasons Resorts