Villa Paradise Coves 1
Paradise Coves, Punta de Mita, Riviera Nayarit
Sale price: SOLD
Enter through the welcoming interior courtyard, dominated by a double staircase, lily ponds and a surprise three-tier waterfall for which the property is named. The residence then reveals 10,000 square feet of living and sleeping spaces completely interconnected with the beautiful natural surround for a truly indoor-meets outdoor experience.
The living, dining and kitchen areas, defined by a traditional palapa structure, open directly onto the spacious patio and saline pool which dramatically disappear into the ocean beyond. Each of the five bedrooms feature full en-suite baths and private terrace or garden patio, the perfect site to begin and end each day.
Deftly engineered with a zen-inspired spirit, Villa Paradise Coves 1 was hand-crafted as a dramatic work of art for the senses. The cascading waterfalls and verdant lily ponds greet visitors upon entry, while rustic stone and stucco quarters entice lingering and relaxation. Sunshine and sea breezes flow freely throughout this truly indoor-meets-outdoor Mexican beach hideaway.
- Located in Paradise Coves // Gated, private community of only 12 estates
- Interior courtyard with three-level waterfall and dual staircases
- Living and sleeping spaces span five levels in harmony with the natural setting
- Multiple terraces, balconies and tropical gardens
- Traditional stone, stucco, and wood details blended with modern touches and amenities
- Detailed hand-crafted mosaic stonework accents throughout living areas