Villa Punta Mita 2
Punta Mita Resort, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
9 bedrooms / 11 bathrooms / sleeps 18 / $15,000 + Inquire
Villa Punta Mita 2 is not just one house but eight sinuously curved adobe structures united by a shore-hugging pool. Two of the seven bedrooms have their own massage room; the master-suite terrace has a heated plunge pool. There’s a staff to coordinate everything, and guests have access to the Four Seasons up the road.
Villa Punta Mita 2 offers guests 22,000-square-feet of interior and exterior living spaces comprised of eleven beautifully designed structures in a village-like setting. All food and beverages are included (with a few exceptions of course) as well as an initial bar set up.
The entire estate is comprised of eleven structures assembled in a village-like design. With two residences, two or three families with children or seven couples can enjoy the Villa Punta Mita 2 experience and have individual living spaces so they can also have time to themselves.
Collectively there are nine bedrooms, each with in-suite bathroom.
- El Sol, the master bedroom, has a king-sized bed on the upper floor with a separate study and exterior terrace
- The study on the second level comes complete with a wireless laptop and docking station, a seating area for meetings, a satellite TV and a DVD and stereo
- The terrace has a Jacuzzi, romantic “table for two” and private daybed
- There are two bedrooms on the main level each with two full-sized beds, plus a living room, breakfast table and small kitchenette between them. One of the
- bedrooms is wheelchair friendly.
- A massage room is on the main level
- A rooftop deck is very private and has a day bed with a pergola
- Guest Residence
The upper level features a shared living room with a breakfast table and kitchenette situated between two bedrooms with king-sized beds.
One of the bedrooms has a fold out sleeper bed for children.
The lower level features a shared living room with a breakfast table and kitchenette situated between two bedrooms with king-sized beds.
Both bedrooms have a sleeper couch for children.
A rooftop terrace is ideal for sunning and star gazing.
Although laundry service is provided, there is a guest laundry for those who prefer to do their own laundry
There is a separate bedroom/bathroom suite with two sets of bunk beds that are ideal for guests bringing in staff.