Villa Ranchos 6
Ranchos Estates, Punta Mita Resort
Ranchos Estates, Punta Mita Resort, Riviera Nayarit
5 bedrooms / Sleeps 10 / From $11,500 USD/day
Sale price: $12,950,000 USD
Villa Rancho 6 is a beautiful beachfront home on a large estate elevated above the exquisite Ranchos beach at the exclusive Punta Mita Resort, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico.
This home is “Indoor/Outdoor living” at its finest having over 16,000ft2 living space, with separate bedroom bungalows set in a fantastic mature tropical garden with exceptional privacy. The Modular design, along with interior gardens, and 3 fountains compliment the spectacular natural setting.
Taking up the whole of Ranchos Estates lot 6, the Villa Rancho 6 property has 185 ft of beach frontage facing south west on Banderas Bay, and having an area >1 ½ acres. Fully enclosed with side-lot 8 ft walls and its own private gate, the gardens include a dry desert area with exotic specimens, various hibiscus, ginger and haliconia beds, and hundreds of mature palms of more than 10 species.
Villa Ranchos 6 has Premier Punta Mita Club Membership for access to both Punta Mita Nicklaus designed golf courses – Bahia and Pacifico –, to the Punta Mita Fitness Center, and to both the Residents’ and Kupuri Beach Clubs.
Arrive to a fountain centered ‘glorietta’ [roundabout], and enter the villa through two massive copper latticed doors to a palapa covered casual living area. The palapa is next to a large infinity pool and spa which overlooks the sea with spectacular views. There’s seating for 8 around the coffee table, a card table for 4, sofa seating for 5 on the wooden deck, sunning lounges for 5 on the deck, and stools for 5 at the bar with nearby powder room.
The 4 large principal rooms – Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Media Room – are all on the beach garden level to enjoy separation from activities of the pool and bar level, but without giving up sunset viewing. A fully equipped modern gourmet kitchen includes a scullery, walk-in cold-room, outdoor grill, and adjacent pergola covered terrace for outdoor dining.
The Villa is decorated throughout with earthy Mexican marbles, master-crafted tropical wood-working and accessorized with fabulous Mexican custom furnishings, folk-art, paintings and sculptures from well-known area artists and artisans.
Staff & Services
- Houseman/Butler – serves meals, tends bar, arranges events, etc, and is English speaking
- Chef – trained/qualified and experienced in continental contemporary cooking as well as traditional and modern Mexican recipes.
- Maids – featuring steam-ironed fine cotton sheets, complimentary laundry service, and evening turndown
- Gardener – cut flowers from the garden – freshened daily – and there’s even a vegetable patch for the freshest of daily salads
- Shopping, provisioning, restaurant/excursion bookings all provided by the offsite House Manager
- 24/7 Punta Mita Security – beach and road
- 24/7 Punta Mita Medical Clinic with 2 USA trained doctors with ambulance and paramedics. First aid and defibrillator on site at Villa 6
- Yoga Club: Mon/Wed/Fri at Kupuri Beach Club – extra charge: 150 pesos
- Fitness Class: Tues/Thurs/Sat – ‘Power Ropes’ at Residents Beach Club – extra charge: 150 pesos
- Tennis Mixer: Mondays at 4PM
- Golf Clinics: Tuesdays and Thursdays – extra charge
Dining and Cooking
- Continental or full hot breakfast can be self-serve or served; your choice.
- Lunch is served alfresco at the pergola covered kitchen terrace
- Dinner is served in the dining room with a comfortable round-table seating capacity of 10
- Special sunset dinners in the garden or on the sand will be set up upon request